Labels: 2013 Collections, Makeup Collections, Urban Decay, Urban Decay 2013 Collections, Urban Decay Collections, Urban Decay Moon Flower Palette
Urban Decay launches seven new Eyeshadow singles—including three never-before-seen shades and four previously exclusive shades. With the addition of these new colors (a perfect mix of not-boring neutrals, smoky hues and vibrant brights), we now have one of the widest assortments of shades on the market, making us THE definitive authority on shadows. Permanent.
- Heartless – pale pink satin (New)
- Uncut – smoky purple with a reddish shimmer (New)
- Snare – smoky olive green shimmer (New)
- Sidecar – beige sparkle (Naked Palette, BoS)
- Omen – metallic bright purple with blue shift (15th Anniversary)
- Deep End – bright teal shimmer (15th Anniversary)
- Faint – warm, dusty brown matte (Naked Basics)
P50 BALANCING EXFOLIATOR LAUNCHES AT LIBERTY
Yvan, Josette and Philippe Allouche, a biologist, a physiotherapist and a doctor, founded Biologique Recherche thirty years ago using their combined know-how and passion to create visionary skin care products. Functioning like a research and development laboratory, their sole vocation was to develop formulations for professionals dissatisfied with existing products - the result of this being the development of the Lotion P50, their most famous and coveted product.