BB shares her secrets to cover up dark circles
Covering Up Dark Circles
What You'll Need:
To conceal dark circles, you'll need a yellow-based creamy concealer, in one shade lighter than your natural skin tone. This color masks the blue discoloration and brightens the skin. If you're extremely fair, a porcelain-toned concealer will work.
If you're lucky and you need very little coverage, a stick foundation one to two shades lighter than the rest of your face can double as your concealer.
If you have extreme darkness, use a corrector. Peach or pink in color, a corrector counteracts the purple or green tones underneath the eyes that a concealer can't cover on its own. If your skin is pale, choose the lightest colors, starting with bisque or light pink. For deeper skin tones, choose a medium or dark peach.
How To Do It:
- Apply a light eye cream underneath the eye area. It should absorb quickly and leave your skin feeling smooth.
- If you're using a corrector, use a concealer brush or your fingertip to apply it at the inner corner of the eye. Continue placing the corrector underneath the eye, staying close to the lashes and patting the corrector wherever your see darkness. Gently blend the corrector by pressing it with your fingers. You're now ready to apply your concealer.
- Use a concealer brush or your index finger to apply the concealer in thin layers. Be sure to blend well.
- Apply the concealer all the way up to your lash line and - this part is critical - onto the dark areas by the inner corners of your eyes.
- Use more concealer than you think you need, and blend it into the skin, using your fingers in a soft, patting motion.
- If you still see dark circles, go ahead and apply a second layer of concealer.
- To the lock the concealer into place, apply pale yellow powder over the concealer and on the eyelids with a powder puff.
Concealing a Blemish
How to do it:
- Apply a lightweight moisturizer to smooth your skin and prime it for perfect makeup application.
- Using a concealer brush, apply a stick foundation or cover-up stick onto the blemish, making sure that the shade matches your skin exactly. Don't use your under eye concealer on a blemish. Because concealer is designed to be one shade lighter than the skin on the rest of your face, a bright, light spot of concealer on a blemish will look awkward and out of place against your complexion.
- Finish by using a powder puff to apply a small amount of face powder onto the blemish. This locks your cover-up in place.
Concealing a Scar
How to do it:
First, you have to understand that it may not be entirely possible to cover up the scar 100%. But, you can make it less noticeable with makeup.
- Apply a lightweight moisturizer to smooth your skin and prime it for perfect makeup application.
- Next, apply concealer or a creamy foundation directly onto the scar using a concealer brush or your fingers, and set with your skin-tone correct foundation.
- Finish by using a powder puff to apply powder, locking the foundation in place.
How to do it:
Ultra-rich moisturizers and creamy makeup formulas are the key to getting smooth-looking skin.
- Be sure to exfoliate on a regular basis with a gentle scrub or an AHA cream. This helps stimulate cell turnover and sloughs off dead skin cells, which can make skin look dull and prevent your foundation from going on smoothly.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated. A great moisturizer literally plumps up your skin.
- Stick to creamy formulas of concealer, foundations and blush. Powder can settle into wrinkles, making them more visible.
- No one has wrinkles on their cheeks, so play them up with a little extra blush.
- If you have lines around your lips, keep the area moist. Try using a lip balm on and around the lip area and don't try to conceal the wrinkles with foundation. Instead, pick a creamy lipstick and matching lip pencil to prevent feathering.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Corrector or Concealer
Your concealer and corrector should be undetectable. If they aren't, you'll have to tweak your application method. Here are some common concealer and corrector problems and my time-tested solutions for solving them.
If it looks creepy
The thin skin underneath your eyes needs to be hydrated, since makeup settles into those tiny dryness lines. Remember to apply eye cream every night and every morning before your makeup application.
If it slips off
You've likely applied too much moisturizer beforehand. Keep your concealer and corrector on for longer by using less than a pea-sized amount of moisturizer, and then waiting until it fully absorbs before applying your makeup.
If it creases
It needed to be set with enough powder. After applying your concealer, sweep sheer loose powder over the under eye area to lock your makeup into place.
If it's cakey or streaky
Your ratio of eye cream to concealer is off. If your concealer looks thick and muddy, you'll need to apply more eye cream. If your concealer looks greasy and separated, you've applied too much eye cream. Add or remove product as necessary. (You may have to start from scratch.)
If it's too light
Very carefully, use the lightest dusting of light bronzing powder to warm up the area.
If it's not bright enough or if it's too dark
Add a tiny dab of fast-absorbing eye cream, and then re-apply your corrector and concealer.
If your eye makeup falls onto your concealer
You'll have to start over. Use eye makeup remover, a cotton swab, or a makeup sponge to carefully remove all under-eye product. Then pat on your eye cream, let it absorb, and re-apply your corrector and concealer.
BB gives us some tips for choosing and applying mascaras
To Curl or Not to Curl?
Done right, curling your lashes has the eye-opening effects of a double espresso. Make sure you’re using a lash curler that’s wide enough to cover the entire lash line and that the rubber pads are properly in place. Always curl bare lashes; if you do it after applying mascara, they’re more prone to breakage.
1. Blot the end of the brush on tissue to get rid of excess mascara.
2. Don’t pump the wand in the tube. This will push air into the mascara and cause it to dry out.
3. Holding the mascara wand parallel to the floor, work from the base to the tip of the lashes. Roll the wand as you go to separate lashes and avoid clumps.
4. Always apply mascara to upper lashes from underneath; brushing mascara over the top will weigh the lashes down. If you wear mascara on your lower lashes, use a lighter hand than you did on upper lashes.
5. To prevent clumping, allow mascara to dry in between coats. Apply one to two coats if you want a subtle look and two to three coats if you want a more dramatic effect.
6. Don’t tug or rub when removing mascara because this irritates the eye area and can make lashes fall out. Soak a cotton ball with remover, press down on lashes to dissolve mascara, then gently wipe it away
Tip No. 1
True black mascara looks great on everyone. To check if it’s a true black, swipe it on white tissue or paper. Pass on it if it has a grayish cast. Choose brown mascara if you’re a light blonde or redhead and want a more natural look. Leave trendy colors like blue, plum and hunter to the teenagers.
Tip No. 2
Don’t share your mascara! Mascara is a potential breeding ground for bacteria that can cause eye infections. Replace your mascara about every three months.
- 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Feeling Dreamy Pale neutral pink with pink paralyzed pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Light That Fire! Mid-tone burnt coral with pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Nurture Frosted pale neutral pink beige (Limited Edition)
- Relaxed Frosted dark chocolate brown (Limited Edition)
- Cuddle Frosted light golden yellow (Limited Edition)
- Warm & Cozy Frosted burnt amber with red and gold pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- Chamomile Creamy pale yellow (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Modelette Mid-tone warm camel (Satin) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Milled Cider Dark warm brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Embark Deep rich brown-black (Matte) (Permanent)
- Comfort Golden bronze (Limited Edition)
- By Candlelight Golden pink (Limited Edition)
- Close for Comfort Pinkish brown (Limited Edition)
- Feeling’ Good Light neutral beige (Limited Edition)
- This gentle non-sensitive, rich moisturizing lotion can be used on the face and body and is free of fragrance and color.
- Sweet Orange + Lavender This nourishing oil leaves skin feeling energized and moisturized with the look of a healthy glow
- Grapefruit + Chamomile This oil will help soothe, calm and clarify the skin with a soothing aroma
Lip Conditioner (Tube)
Lip Conditioner (Stick)
Tinted Lip Conditioner
Mineralize Face & Body Lotion
Care Blends Essential Oils (Permanent at MAC Stores)
Actually i was hoping that BB would make a shimmer brick for this Christmas, but my dreams turned into nightmares, cos Bobbi did not up come with Shimmer Brick for this season..
i love her shimmer bricks even if i do not use them every single day.. maybe the turn does not comes to BB shimmer bricks
I love Corals, and it suits me, my skin type and hair … I love the Lip glosses
Metallic Lip Color
- Coral Reef
- Coral Glaze
- Calypso Glaze
- Cape Coral
Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Coral Sand
- Golden Nectar
- Sunset Beach
- Cape Coral
- Pink Quartz
When we see these collection in stores?
I guess by end of January beginning of February
CHAMPAGNE AND CAVIAR WITH MAC 239SE LE Short Handled Brush
Actually i love this palette, it is very neutral and natural, it is good for everyday use, just apply some blush a concealer and a mascara with this set, you will look great.
the MAC brush is not included in this set
browns and brown tones are included in the set…
- MAC Blonde on Blonde: Wet 'n Wild 770A Gold Rush
- MAC Bubbles lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild #516A lipstick
- MAC Carnal lipstick: L'Oreal Wine and Dine lipstick MAC Satin Lipstick Cherish Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate 03
- Mac Brave :Rimmel 08 &03 (slightly lighter)
- MAC Clear Lipglass: Wet 'n Wild Glassy Gloss in Clear; Bonne Bell Enticemint (clear); Rimmel Lip Vinyl in Clear; NYC Kiss Gloss; Caboodles Fruitopian Glosses
- MAC Creme de la Femme lipstick: Rimmel Asia, Milani Pink Chiffon
- MAC Cyber lipstick: Manic Panic lipstick in Black Witch
- MAC Satin Lipstick Cherish: Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate 03
- MAC Dainty Cake lipstick: NYC Firefly #306b
- MAC DEl Rio lipstick: Cosmetic Factory Brazil lipstick, Necessities lipstick in LeeAnn
- MAC Delish lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild Ice Cream lipstick
- MAC Diva lipstick: Jane lipstick in Really Raisin
- MAC Film Noir lipstick: L'Oreal Colour Endure lipstick in Hot Fudge
- MAC Flavour lipstick: Maybelline Nude Pink lipstick
- MAC Frenzy lipstick: Revlon Bamboo Bronze lipstick
- MAC Frou lipstick: Bonne Bell Vanilla Volts lipstick
- MAC Grid lipstick: Bonne Bell LipGear in Traffic Jam
- MAC Haku lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild #546-A lipstick
- MAC High Tea lipstick: Rimmel Airy Fairy, Milani Sheer Lipstick in Amaterro
- MAC Hyper lipstick: Revlon Granite lipstick
- MAC Impish Lipglass: Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Eastend Snob
- MAC Lame lipstick: Prestige Sorbet lipstick
- MAC Lip Lacquer in Acrylicka: Maybelline Lip Polish in Mauvie Star
- MAC lip liner in Girlfriend: Prestige lip liner in Baby
- MAC Lip Liner in Mahogany: Prestige Auburn
- MAC Lip liner Stripdown: Rimmel Femme Fatale
- MAC Lip Pencil in Plum: Prestige Lip Pencil in Deep Plum, Revlon Colorstay Plum
- MAC Lip Pencil in Spice: Cover Girl CG Smoothers Lip Liner in Cinnamon Slick, Wet 'n Wild #712 or #666; Avon - Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Glimmer Simply Spice; Annabelle Lip Pencil in Spice, Prestige Sand, Estee Lauder Spice
- MAC Lip Pencil in Test Pattern: Sephora Lip Pencil 114
- MAC Lipglass in Chai: Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Cappuccino
- MAC Lipglass in C-thru: Milani Secret #12 gloss, Prestige Vinylwear lipgloss in Liquid
- MAC Lipglass in Dreamy: Wet 'n Wild Precious Metals Lip Gloss in Sugar Plum
- MAC Lipglass in Explicit: Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Shoutin' Sugar
- MAC Lipglass in Fancy That: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Marquise Peach
- MAC Lipglass in Freezefrost: Wet 'n Wild in Shimmy Shimmer
- MAC Lipglass in Lust: Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Cappuccino, or Mocha Mousse,Neutrogena Lip Gloss in Chic, Prestige Vinylwear in Cha Cha, Jane Mirage Lip Dips pot lipstick, Almay 1 Coat lipgloss in Blush, L'Oreal ColuorJuice in Passionfruit Squeeze
- MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe: Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, or Volage, Neutrogena Lip Gloss in First Blush, NYC in Sungold Pink
- MAC Lipglass in Nico: Maybelline Lip Polish in Purple Passion, L'Oreal Glass Shines in Luminous Lilac & Lilac Crystal
- MAC Lipglass in Nymphette: Rimmel Lip Gloss in Airy Fairy
- MAC Lipglass in Oh Baby: Neutrogena Lip Gloss in Glimmer, Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Cosmic, Milani Serendipity gloss, Revlon Lip Glace in Lounge Lizard, L'Oreal Glass Shine in Bronze Radiance
- MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl: Caboodles Lip Dee-lish in Deelux, Neutrogena Lip Gloss in Tickled, NYC Lipstick #548A
- MAC Lipglass in Pink Clash: Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Berry 'Nilla Creme
- MAC Lipglass in Pop Mode: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Jewels 'n Berries
- MAC Lipglass in Prrr: L'Oreal Colour Juice in Mai Tai, Almay One Coat Lipstick in Petal; Rimmel Lip Vinyl in Essential; Rimmel Lip Vinyl in East End Snob; Wet 'n Wild Liquid Lipstick in Rose Gold
- MAC Lipglass in Revealing: Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Cappuccino
- MAC Lipglass in Russian Red: NYC Kiss Gloss in Cherry, Prestige Vinylwear in Sleek
- MAC Lipglass in Song and Dance: Prestige Vinylwear in Mica
- MAC Lipglass in Underage: Wet 'N' Wild Glassy Gloss in Sugar Glaze
- MAC Lipglass in V-Red: Prestige lip liner in Baby
- MAC Lipglass Love Nectar: Milani Coral Shimmer
- MAC Lipglass Lovechild: Rimmel Snog
- MAC Lipglass Viva Glam V: Neutrogena Dreamy Sally Hansen Royal Romance
- MAC Lipliner Whirl: Rimmel Darling Nude
- MAC Lipstick in Midimauve: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smokey Rose
- MAC Lipstick in O: Chanel Glossimer in Spark, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry, Jordana Bahama Bronze
- MAC Love Nectar lusterglass: Milani Coral Shimmer lipgloss
- MAC Lovechild lipglass: Rimmel Snog
- MAC Lust lipstick: Maybelline Great Wear lipstick in Silver Lilac, Revlon Virtual Violet lipstick
- MAC Lustreglass in Star Nova: Sonia Kashuk Sexy lipgloss
- MAC Modum lipstick: Almay Malt lipstick
- MAC O Lipstick: Jordana Bahama Bronze; Revlon Mulled Cider; Prestige Fudge Brownie Aromatherapy Lipgloss; Wet 'n Wild #769
- MAC Oak: Rimmel Femme Fatale
- MAC Odyssey lipstick: Bonne Bell LipGear in Berry Bash
- MAC Pervette lipstick: Jane HipLips in Pink Slip
- MAC Plum Liner: Revlon Colorstay Plum liner
- MAC Retro lipstick: Jane Lipstick in Browned Down Red
- MAC Rockocco lipstick: Milani Candy Apple lipstick
- MAC Russian Red lipstick: Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Geisha or Prestige Lipstick in Fatal Red
- MAC Sequin lipstick: Almay Sequin one coat lipstick
- MAC Spice Liner: Wet n’ Wild #666 or #712 Liner
- MAC Spirit lipstick: Cosmetic Factory Angel lipstick
- MAC Strawberry Blonde: Victoria's Secret Love Bite
- MAC Strength lipstick: Avon Brilliant Moisture Lipstick in Tiger's Eye
- MAC Touch lipstick: Jane Browned Down Red lipstick, The Body Shop Vanilla lipstick
- MAC Twig lipstick: Avon Twig lipstick, Prestige VIP lipstick, Jane LipHuggers in Kind Of Carob;
- MAC Underworld: Neutrogena in South Beach
- MAC VGV lipglass: Neutragena Dreamy lipgloss or Salley Hansen Diamon Lip Treatment in Royal Romance
- MAC Viva Glam II lipstick: Jane Flipstick in Roseland, Maybelline Great Wear Lipstick in Flesh
- MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Viva Glam V: Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Dreamy, Milani Sher Lipstick in Pink Chiffon, Neutrogena Moistureshine Tinted Lip Balm in Clean #20
- MAC Wuss lipstick: Avon Spice lipstick, Wet 'n' Wild #547A lipstick
- MAC XS lipstick: Cosmetic Factory Extra lipstick, Wet 'n' Wild #506A lipstick
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow = Rimmel All Over Pencil in Strength
MAC Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow = Milani Antiqued Gold eyeshadow
MAC Shroom eyeshadow = Jordana in Beige eyeshadow
NARS Orgasm blush = Milani Luminous, Cover Girl Rose Silk Cheeker, Mark Afterglo, Loreal's LE Front Page Peach
NARS Sin blush = Milani Temptation
Nars Deep Throat = Rimmel Apricot Blush
NARS Antibes Multiple = Wet 'n Wild #721 Scandalous
NARS Copacabana Multiple = Wet 'n Wild #724 Flirt
NARS Maldives Multiple = Wet 'n Wild Just Peachy
NARS Portofino Multiple = Wet 'n Wild #722 Coy
NARS South Beach Multiple = Wet 'n Wild Brazen Babe
MAC Bamboo = Wild and Crazy Wild Guava
MAC Brill = Wild & Crazy Bahama Water
MAC Dark Soul pigment = Jane Clubbing
MAC Gorgeous Gold = Prestige Glitz C-157
MAC Juxt = Jane Rain Forest
MAC Lucky Green = Wet n' Wild Marquis
MAC Naked Lunch = Wet n' Wild Fine Wink
MAC Paradisco = Flirt! Feeling Hot
MAC Trax = Flirt! Glamourazzi
MAC Vellium = Wild and Crazy Lily Song
MAC Amber Lights = Milani Sun Goddess
MAC Black Tied = Jane Clubbing = Milani Storm
MAC Coppering = Milani Flare
MAC Dementhe, Steamy, Humid = Milani Clover
MAC Electric Eel = Milani Atlantis
MAC Guacamole = Milani Limbo Lime
MAC Jest = Milani Peachy Peach
MAC Juxt = Milani Garden Mist (juxt is lighter and yellower)
MAC Little Madame = Milani Illusion
MAC Mulch, Sable = Milani Java Bean
MAC Parfait Amour = Milani Enchantment
MAC Perverted Pearl = Milani Silver Bullet
MAC Pink Freeze = Milani Taffy
MAC Shale = Milani Icy Plum
MAC Silver Pigment = Milani Mercury
MAC Sketch = Milani Marooned
MAC Vanilla = Milani Snow Frost
MAC Vellum = Milani Moonlight
MAC Woodwinked = Milani Golden Bronze
Shu Uemura ME 945 = Caboodles Smooth
Shu Uemura P Brown 76 = Flirt Oh Please!
Stila Barefoot Contessa = Prestige Spark
Stila GoLightly = Jane Magical Mushroom eye shadow (discontinued), Milani Golden Bronze
Stila Grace = Ulta Plum Smoke
Stila Jade = Sally Girl China Doll (discontinued)
Stila Kitten = Wet n Wild Fine Wink, CoverGirl Champagne Eye Enhansers shadow, Sally Girl Silver Lining
Stila Sun = Prestige Champagne
Stila Twig = Milani Spice
Urban Decay Acid Rain = Prestige Wasabi
Urban Decay Asphyxia= Milani Enchantment
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy = Milani Sheer Sand
Urban Decay Mildew = Prestige Iguana
Urban Decay X = Ulta Sunlight
Chanel Blizzard Glossimer = Wet n' Wild Bronzeberry Gloss
Chanel Giggle Glossimer = Neutragena Chic gloss
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer = Prestige Alloy Vinylwear
Chanel Nude Liner = Max Factor Liner in Nude, Wet n' Wild #666
Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick = Maybelline Drippin Honey Wet Shine Lipstick
Lancome Simmer Juicy Tube= L’Oreal Strawberry Smoothie ColourJuice, L’Oreal Butterscotch Drop ColourJuice
MAC Dainty Cake Lipstick = NYC Firefly #306b
MAC High Tea Lipstick = Rimmel Airy Fairy, Milani Sheer Lipstick in Amaterro
MAC Lovechild Lipglass = Rimmel Snog Lipgloss
MAC Love Nectar Lusterglass= Milani Coral Shimmer Lipgloss
MAC Lust Lipglass= L'Oreal ColuorJuice in Passionfruit Squeeze
MAC Oh Baby Lipglass = Milani Serendipity Gloss
MAC Prrr Lipglass = L'Oreal ColourJuice in Mai Tai
MAC Plum Liner = Revlon Colorstay Plum liner
MAC Sequin Lipstick = Almay Sequin One Coat Lipstick
MAC Spice Liner = Wet n’ Wild #666 or #712 Liner
NARS Orgasm Lipgloss = NYC Sungold Lipgloss, Mary Kate and Ashley Truly Lipgloss
NARS Pillow Talk Lipgloss = Rimmel Vinyl Lip Star in Be A Star
NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss = Neutrogena MoistureShine in Groove
Scott Barnes Flossy Glossy in Meow = Neutrogena Groove Moistureshine
Stila Apricot Lipglaze =Prestige Fuzzy Navel Jet Stream Gloss
Stila Jane Lipstick = Rimmel Birthday Suit Lipstick
Mix Face Powder Compact: 101 Marshmallow Puffy
Jelly Eye Color N: 103 Snow Parfait
Jelly Lip Gloss: 101 Sugar Kiss
Nail Lacquer N: 106 Romantic Macaron
Nail Art Sticker
This scent is very pretty and sweet, It is around $66-75 for a 1.7oz so pricey.
top notes of cassis, pear, green apple, lemon, aquatic green notes, a floral heart of rose, gardenia, peony, lily of the valley, jasmine, magnolia, and orange blossom.
The soft base notes are musk, sandalwood, cedar, amber and vanilla.
I like the colours of this palette, especially blues,
it has purples, pinks, browns in it, it is not for the natural make up lovers but also you can create a lovely look with using the lightest colour as a base and darkest colour on the crease
All of the shadows in the palette are very dusty and soft, so you need to be careful while using this.
it appears like i am not going to be able to post the pictures my pc doesn't like the memory card today, it keeps asking me whether if i would like to format it or not, Absolutely not!!!
I have purchased the first the 3 palettes, Jazz Night, Champagne and Caviar, Strike a Pose
as you see they are not that big!!! i am so surprised to see how small they are, thought they are as big as MAC 15 pan palette, but if we look at the bright sight it is easy to carry in a bag
it has blues, greens browns, black and white in it
taken without a flash
Strike a Pose it has violets, pinks in it
Champagne and Caviar
it can be easily be a dupe for Neutral Eye Palette from BB
i like this set more and also NYX has a another palette from this collection called Romance, which is quite similar to this palette,
i will be writing more detailed review later on and still some more pictures to add…
it has a small mirror and it comes with a sponge applicator.
I am saying it is small but actually it is easy to take it on trips, journeys and easy to carry in a small bag,
I have ordered the first 3 runaway palettes and i am planning to order more
the eye shadows look very soft and it looks like it can be easily broken, and it is very dusty as well.
some are very pigmented some are not pigmented at all..
the dusty part is so bad because the your under eyes will be full of eye shadow dusts…
I know that LQ have a lot of fans, and they follow each new products, my self had never tried one , i guess because i have lots of lipsticks or i do not want to buy anything without testing, i can buy from MAC without testing because i can some sort of guess the actual colours but this brand i can not ..
they have new lipsticks which shows teeth whiter, and those are called butterfly ball
These kind of lipsticks has blue undertones in it and that shows your teeth whiter…
Crystal Armani Silk Lipstick - $38.00
Crystal Lip Shimmer – $26.00
Mascara Top Coat Gold – $28.00
Giorgio Armani just released his new holiday collection, The Crystal Collection, a gorgeous limited-edition collection decked out with luxurious black and silver crystals. The Crystal Palette looks more like an art-deco jewellery including in the first level a neutral iridescent body powder and followed by 4 metallic eye shadows at the bottom